The Top 10 Reasons Why Smart People Are Investing in Our New Shopping Center Fund
It may seem silly that we’re doing a David Letterman-type list for this month’s newsletter, but let’s be honest: everyone loves lists! They’re simple, they cut to the chase, and they’re fun.
So, without further ado, allow me to present the top 10 reasons that smart investors are flocking to our Shopping Center Fund II:
10. There are 109,000 shopping centers anchored by a grocery store in the United States. Yet the 5 largest owners of these centers command less than 9% of the market. That makes for a massive opportunity for companies like us.
9. Investing in real estate is an excellent way to diversify your portfolio — you get the benefits of reoccurring income, credit tenants, geography diversification, and tax benefits.
8. We only buy centers that provide goods and services that people need on a regular basis. (Think coffee, gyms, and nail salons.)
7. Indeed, our centers are internet-proof. Don’t believe us? Ponder this: Can you get your hair cut online?
6. Despite what you may have read, retail is very much alive and well — especially the necessity space that we specialize in. (For a refresher, here’s our September newsletter.)
5. In a happy twist, these reports of retail’s downfall have so spooked some investors that it’s now a buyer’s market.
4. 2017 marks Broad Reach’s strongest leasing year ever. Thus far, we’ve leased out more than 100,000 square feet.
3. Our team of leasing agents, accountants, property managers, and deal makers has a combined 145 years of experience. We know how to unearth diamonds in the rough, and then polish them to perfection.
2. Yet we’re deeply disciplined about the deals we do. In the last three years we have reviewed 4,250 and only bought 8 — that’s less than .02%.
1. The bottom line: We achieve spectacular returns for our investors. For example, the average annual cash-on-cash returns for Fund I exceeded 10.5%. And thus far this year, returns have exceeded 54%.
Time is running out. Don’t miss this opportunity. Give me a call or send me an email, and let’s make money together.