At Broad Reach Retail Partners, we create value for our partners, people, and properties. We are looking for a commercial retail Property Manager to help create value through managing the day-to-day property operations of the shopping centers within our growing portfolio.
In this role, you will be providing much-needed support to our property management division, tending to the everyday needs of our tenants, as well as assisting with maintenance for our buildings and the grounds, including supervising third-party contractors.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Generally maintaining our buildings and grounds, with thorough on-site property inspections.
- Identifying additional property maintenance needs, soliciting, and reviewing bids from contractors, and negotiating maintenance contracts.
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests.
- Completing budgeted repairs and maintenance work.
- Completing all scheduled testing and routine maintenance tasks per annual schedule.
- Overseeing maintenance supervisors and third-party contractors to ensure properties are well maintained in accordance with company standards and maintenance agreements.
- Serve as liaison to tenants and corporate office regarding the administration of common area maintenance and the enforcement of landlord rules and regulations.
- Arranging transfer of services with utility companies.
- Preparing periodic inventory of building contents and property condition.
- Managing life safety systems including any after-hours fire alarm events.
- Coordinating tenant move-in and move-out activity.
- Assisting Director of Property Management with various tenant buildouts and/or construction projects.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
- Traveling to each of our centers once a quarter.