At Broad Reach Retail Partners, our mission is to create value for our partners, people, and properties. We are looking for a commercial retail Property Manager to help create value through managing the day-to-day property operations of the shopping centers within our growing portfolio.
In this role, you will help supervise and coordinate the daily operations of the Broad Reach portfolio.
This position shares responsibility for maintaining the physical assets and the performance of assigned properties to achieve the highest possible net operating income, without compromising the quality of the property’s appearance or level of service.
This position monitors company goals and procedures related to property management. You will be providing much-needed support to our property management division, tending to the everyday needs of our tenants, as well as assisting with maintenance for our buildings and the grounds, including supervising third-party contractors.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Generally maintaining our buildings and grounds, with thorough on-site property inspections.
- Identifying additional property maintenance needs, soliciting, and reviewing bids from contractors, and negotiating maintenance contracts.
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests.
- Completing budgeted repairs and maintenance work.
- Completing all scheduled testing and routine maintenance tasks per annual schedule.
- Overseeing maintenance supervisors and third-party contractors to ensure properties are well maintained in accordance with company standards and maintenance agreements.
- Serve as liaison to tenants and corporate office regarding the administration of common area maintenance and the enforcement of landlord rules and regulations.
- Arranging transfer of services with utility companies.
- Preparing periodic inventory of building contents and property condition.
- Managing life safety systems including any after-hours fire alarm events.
- Coordinating tenant move-in and move-out activity.
- Assisting with various capital projects.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
- Traveling to each of our centers once a quarter.