Acquisitions & Capital Markets Analyst
Broad Reach Retail Partners is currently seeking an energetic, responsible, self-motivated person to join our Acquisition & Capital Markets Team.
This person will assist the Acquisition Team to Purchase Grocery Anchored Retail Shopping Centers, Redevelopment and Development opportunities as investments for the Company. In addition, this person will assist the Capital Markets Team to help Raise Debt & Equity for our Acquisitions and assist the team with all transactions for the company including acquisitions, dispositions, and refinancing of the Broad Reach portfolio.
The Analyst will provide analytical and administrative support to both departments and will report directly to the Capital Markets Team.
What you will be doing:
- Simple to Advanced Underwriting
- Initial U/W in Excel
- Detailed Waterfall Models in Excel
- Detailed U/W in Argus Enterprise
- Assisting with the modeling of Sale, Financing, and Refinancing Opportunities
- Prepare Financing or Refinancing Offering Packages for New Acquisitions or Redevelopment
- Prepare Equity Offering Packages for New Acquisitions
- Administrative Support to Deal Team
- Third Party Due Diligence Coordination – Provide assistance compiling due diligence materials to brokers, lenders, appraisers, and purchasers.
- Assist in proofing/reviewing of marketing materials from broker for any disposition
- Must be able to multitask and maintain multiple open transactions simultaneously and meet required deadlines
- Strong organizational skills needed
- Exhibit a curious and inquiring mind
- Be willing to learn and practice out Team Methodology
- Use and have command of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Argus (Not Required)
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
- Be self-motivated
- Willingness to start and learn a career in Real Estate Investment